Configure PPtP on Windows Vista
Configuring PPtP VPN in Windows Vista
- Make sure that your Internet connection is active and you are online. Click on the icon of network connection in the tray. Choose Network connections centre.
- Click on Network connection installation.
- Select Connection to work place.
- Click on Use my Internet connection
- Type the server address (for example, nl.vpn-link.net ) and destination name (for example, VPN Connection).
- In User and Password fields enter your login and password as on the site. The connection is adjusted. Click on Connect now and the connection will be set.